Monday, January 21, 2013

Queso at the I survived Doomsday: Rakrakan Series XVII

Queso at the I survived Doomsday: Rakrakan Series XVII

It was a very awesome event, Queso rocked the house at the very early ours of what was supposed to be the last day of the world. It was my first time taking photos of Queso. With a slew of photogs on the pitt, it was one of the more difficult shoots that I have encountered. But I'm happy with the results and I'm glad to share them to you.

I want to thank Nina Sandejas (click on her name to check out her photos) for giving me the chance to take photos on this event. She is the official Photographer of Red horse Beer and one of the people that I look up to in this field. 

Ian Tayao
Biboy Garcia

Tuts Calinawan

More Photos after the Cut....


Enzo Ruidera

Robert Dela Cruz
Biboy Garcia

Ian Tayao approves the crowds are rockin

Comments.... let em rip!

1 comment: